Attn Princeton Landlords!
The 2015 Princeton rental season has begun! We are fast approaching the peak rental season in Princeton. Whether you are renewing your current tenants lease, or preparing to ready your property for market, you will be interested in the following data to help you evaluate the value of your Princeton rental.
- The months from April – July represent the balance of the rental transactions in the Princeton market. Over 50% of the rentals come to market and go under contract in this time frame.
- The average rental price in Princeton increased 5% from 2013 to 2014.
- The number of ‘days on market’ (how long it took to rent the properties) decreased by 20% from 2013 to 2014.
- In 2014 the Average Settled Price to Last List Price Ratio: 99.66%
- In 2013 Average Settled Price to Last List Price Ratio: 99.56%
If you are interested in learning the value of your Princeton Rental call me for a professional evaluation.
– Julie Harrison
The Princeton Rental Specialist